World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing....Trype!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trype
Player
Trype

Introducing....Trype! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing....Trype!   Introducing....Trype! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello everyone, I'm sure some of you have already seen me, but I saw the forums, and decided to introduce myself.

I got a random idea to look online to see if I could find a Naruto MUD to play. In my search, I went to what I remembered was my favorite MUD search site, Mudconnect. I searched for Naruto, and a whole slew of MUDs showed up as results (a whole 3!) Out of the 3, World of Naruto somewhat popped out at me, so I decided to give it a try, and to be honest, I don't think I'll ever get around to trying out the other 2, as I've found all I wanted in a Naruto MUD on the first try. So, I may be here for a while. I tend to pick up wild ideas and drop them often, so if I disappear one day, it will not because you've made me mad, but because I'm a rather simple person. But we should not talk of sad days to come!

I want to thank Ichike for a warm welcome, and a MUD-refresh, as it has been 3-4 years since I last played one. Also, I would like to thank Ditoke (I think was his name) for smashing my head in in the arena. Well, his Bunshin, anyways. And last but not least, thanks to Mantis for following in Ditoke's footsteps and doing it again. I really feel welcome. (no sarcasm intended)
Back to top Go down
ichike
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing....Trype!   Introducing....Trype! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:03 am

Hi Trype.

The 3 Naruto MUDs out there are related.

The one called "Naruto MUD", run by Gatz, was where I went to first and in many ways inspired this one (because I severely disagreed with how they were doing it, with them refusing to use any skills or characters actually from the series).

The other one actually isn't working at all but was written by someone who came to our MUD and was disappointed with how we ran it (most notably because he wanted us to have sharingan straight up before doing any other skills).

There is another one, which is a MUSH, that you can play as well. Naruto MUSH: Rivalry I think it is called.

And then there are Anime MUDs.

Anyway I am glad that you like it.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka
Kage
Vasuka

PostSubject: Re: Introducing....Trype!   Introducing....Trype! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 am

Hey trype welcome to the forum and welcome to the mud, ^_^ you'll always feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://wonmud.rpg-board.net
Scottish

PostSubject: Most of you know this   Introducing....Trype! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

I AM KIOYA, your friendly neighborhood Hokage. Most of you know me already, if not, Hello and I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing....Trype!   Introducing....Trype! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing....Trype!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Naruto :: World of Naruto :: Introductions-
Jump to: