World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-History of World Of Naruto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ichike
Immortal

Pre-History of World Of Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Pre-History of World Of Naruto   Pre-History of World Of Naruto EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 am

World of Naruto was my brainchild, primarily, but not entirely.

Krator - had the idea to do Naruto MUD (an existing Naruto-based MUD) but using Dragon Ball Z codebase with all characters, skills, equipment and ideas from the series.
Anya - had the idea to bring Naruto to life, especially the weapons, characters and skills, and to have fun building a world.
Ichike (me) - had the idea to have his own MUD (since 1996), my own hobby creation, a way to truly bring Naruto to life, and to do a better job than the existing one.

I first saw Naruto on TV in early 2006 on Pay TV here in Australia and was hooked immediately. When I moved in mid 2007 I was upset that I couldn't get Pay TV and couldn't get to see my favourite show Naruto. I found it on the internet and soon was totally up to date with both anime and manga.

I needed more though and searched for a Naruto MUD. I eventually found one, but I found it to be the most unfriendly MUD I have ever played and also for a themed MUD one that was so far removed from what you would expect.

Whilst I did already have the idea to run my own MUD, it was going to that one and seeing how unfriendly it was and how little it had to do with Naruto that gave me ideas for this. I didn't copy much at all. Most of what I did was the opposite to what they did and much more just had nothing to do with it.

This is all about bringing the Naruto world to life.
Back to top Go down

Pre-History of World Of Naruto
Page 1 of 1