World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jounin exam replacement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biran
S-Rank

jounin exam replacement Empty
PostSubject: jounin exam replacement   jounin exam replacement EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 pm

The current jounin exam is a bit hard. Im having trouble killing fake pain (witch i know is a copy of true pain) using all my combat skills. What chance does a tokubetsu jounin have against pain. Its highly unlikely someone can pass the exam. Saying that. I propose a new exam in witch Four mobs would be created. These four mobs would be immune to attacks from a spec. A jounin should be expected to be able to use something from each specialty to some extent and this system would prove that. This would be a challenge to all players considering one mob would be immune to there main spec.

Ninjutsu - immune to ninjutsu

Taijutsu - immune to taijutsu

Genjutsu - immune to genjutsu

Ninja arts - immune to ninja arts
Back to top Go down
ichike
Immortal

jounin exam replacement Empty
PostSubject: Re: jounin exam replacement   jounin exam replacement EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

I agree that this seems reasonable. Given that Pain is no longer the big mob that he used to be, perhaps we should have new mobs created to reflect that. We can give mobs immunities to genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu or ninja arts now, so could do that.
Back to top Go down

jounin exam replacement
Page 1 of 1