World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biran
S-Rank

The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) Empty
PostSubject: The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)   The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 am

hmm well im Biran I started three months after the mud opened. Im a person your going to like or hate either way...i like ramen wait what ? anyways lately iv been feeling generous. Iv been a member of Anbu,medic,akatsuki,loner,and 12 guards. Joining the medic guild was purely a mission for joining the akatsuki guild in witch i was to assassinate the medic guild leader, went pretty smoothly. After joining akatsuki me and my teammate would eventually track down the nine tails and the 1 tails. My first and third remort i was the Raikage and my 4rth remort i became Amekage. Right now I don’t do much with Biran game wise except help players out and on a rare occasion I go hunting for rare items. My rarest item to be collected i gave to a person that helped me more than any other player ever did while i was new. He even gave up a body of pain one of the best and rarest of all pain eq to me during our time in the kurosuki clan. :Di heart jammy.

Last edited by Biran on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ichike
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)   The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am

3 months after the MUD started? We started in Feb 2008. I can't remember seeing you during our live chuunin exams in July 2008. The only people still about from then are Vasuka (barely), Jaga (who has just returned) and Reki. I thought you started in October or so.
Back to top Go down
Biran
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)   The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 am

I started my first charicter (Kinto) three months after it opened my team didnt make it past the first round of the live chuunin exam mostly becouse of me. Then a month later i lost internet and came back around ocotober.
Back to top Go down
ichike
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)   The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:27 am

Oh I see yes Kinto was in there. I didn't realise you were so old (MUD wise).
Back to top Go down
Vasuka
Kage
Vasuka

PostSubject: Re: The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)   The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm

I Guess welcome to the forum then Biran ^_^, I had no idea you were Kinto either lol and what do you mean Vasuka (barely) Ichike hehe i know i dont get on as much as others but i do share a laptop with my other half and Work far to much, Oh well yeah i guess barely is right Razz. Well hope you umm enjoy the forum Biran ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://wonmud.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)   The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran) Empty

Back to top Go down

The cookie monster eats ramen now (biran)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Naruto :: World of Naruto :: Introductions-
Jump to: