World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some artwork

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinizaru

Shinizaru

Some artwork Empty
PostSubject: Some artwork   Some artwork EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

While it has nothing to really do with WoN, I decided to share it because...well, it's something I'm semi-proud of (Far from perfect)

The picture is of my original character, the Kazankage, leader of the Village Hidden in the Magma, a village outside the borders of Fire Country. It is built into an active volcano. It fits into the cannon as being created near the end of Naruto and beginning deligations post time-skip. Shinizaru is actually a Chuunin (Jounin-level, too lazy to do Jounin reqs. Close friend to Kazankage) from this village, with a kekkei genkai that was designed for element manipulation. His teammates are twin Jounins that are highly experienced in Genjutsu.

But that's too much information about something that's not mud related =p here you go, the pictures of the Kazankage and his hat.

Some artwork Noname

Some artwork 2-1

The hat didn't photograph well because it's only in pencil, while the picture itself has been outlined in pen.

Edit: Just because I felt like sharing, this is where the village is located.

Some artwork Location
Back to top Go down

Some artwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Naruto :: Everything else :: Archives-
Jump to: