World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty giver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishia

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 pm

In line with my Bingo Book, I would like to create a bounty giver. This mob would be loaded at or near all the kage's and would require more than just the mob. It would require that the players who are killed in PK fights to drop an item to identify that they were in fact killed in PK. I'm hoping this is possible. When the item is given to the bounty giver, he awards the player MP based on the rank of the person killed (so we would need more than one item actually, based on rankings.) This would give the book more than just RP value, it would give others a reason to engage in PK against flagged targets. As of right now, the only ones listed in said book are Jounin ranking and above, but I can add in Tokubetsu. I don't think Chuunin and below should be added, as those rankings are really low.
Back to top Go down
Shinizaru

Shinizaru

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Or have two Bounty Captains, one that gives missions for Toku and above and one that gives them for Chuunin and Genin. If you're between 21 and 90, you talk to Chuunin/Genin. Otherwise, you talk to the other
Back to top Go down
Hishia

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

I just don't think that people below Toku need to be hunted.
Back to top Go down
Psyris

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 pm

well i mean if they are in a guild that is at war or something, no matter what their rank they are kinda asking for it. maybe each rank could only kill the rank bellow them and higher or something.
Back to top Go down
Hishia

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:42 pm

That is something involving the PK system itself and separate from my idea
Back to top Go down
Haki

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: reply   Bounty giver EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:50 pm

It will be a nice feature, but will kage's have control of who is added to the book or will it be all imm related?
Back to top Go down
Hishia

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Kage's could add if the reason is valid, but it will still have to be added by imms.
Back to top Go down
Hishia

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 am

Also if the person isn't usually killable in PK then maybe have something similiar for arena. I definitely think some code needs to be updated so that when someone dies in PK/arena they drop a person-specific item they can return to the bounty rewarder mob. I'd really like to get other peoples opinion on this idea. Good? Bad? Things to add? As of right now, I'm just adding anyone that gets to Jounin rank, regardless of PK status.
Back to top Go down
Jaga

Jaga

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:05 pm

I like it, any old item will do. I belive the original version of the code had people lose named body parts after death. Jaga's head, Jaga's heart, etc. I think these items would be good for this purpose. Also, we could re-impliment the embalming skill, so said parts will not decay. Giving the finder more time to get to the bounty person.
Back to top Go down
Hishia

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 pm

That'll work. I wanted an actual item, but body parts can work as well. Anything that is able to identify the persons name. Its just a matter of getting it all to the point where it can be used.
Back to top Go down
Teruo
Anbu Leader
Anbu Leader
Teruo

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

I like the idea. The arena claims I can see as a problem or it could be abused. Since someone could say "Hey Teruo let me kill ya in the arena and I'll split the ryo with ya." No loss on my end from getting killed in the arena. I guess others could do the same if they don't care about the exp loss.

I agree with the Chuunin and Genins not being on the list. If you think about it, most people don't even know each other in the anime/manga from different villages. They hear of each other but they don't always know what the person even looks like. Such as when Kakuzu got hit by Kakashi's raikiri. It took him a second to figure out who he was but only through putting together a description of him that he recieved or heard about in passing I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bounty giver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty giver   Bounty giver Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty giver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Naruto :: Everything else :: Suggestions and ideas-
Jump to: