World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

More away time for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ichike
Immortal

PostSubject: More away time for me   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

On Friday the 13th (yes, I know), I went to reboot my computer to install a Windows update and it didn't turn back on. I thought it was the power supply but it turns out it was the mother board. Getting a new mother board is no help as then I'd have to replace all of my components so I went to try to find an old mother board. Just to be safe, I went looking for the exact brand name. One place in the whole world sells them, out of Willoughby, Ohio, USA, a place called Ascend Tech. I put in my order and they have it in stock but refuse to work with my Australian credit card. They eventually agreed to let me put in a direct bank deposit, but of course my bank shuts really early and usually I don't have the chance to do it except for on Fridays when they have "late trading" until 5pm. So this Friday I am going to do it, then it will take a week to clear then a month to send the part to here, and then fingers crossed it really is what I think it is and there is no US/Australia difference in mother boards.

So basically I won't have any way I can get onto the MUD for about a month or so.

Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichike
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: More away time for me   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 am

Wow that sure has been annoying. 2 days ago they finally shipped the part, so it will be another month *from now* before I have it fixed, and that is if it works right first time. Incredibly frustrating. Sorry about that. I can't even login to the MUD in this time, let alone do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

More away time for me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1