World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

helping hands triggers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alucard

helping hands triggers Empty
PostSubject: helping hands triggers   helping hands triggers EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:22 pm

iv made up some triggers to help people out when im away from the computer there pretty simple to operate and all you need to do is say the command in front of me at anki up!

in order to have me forge a weapon you must give me a sword first to put inside the forge.
well you might ask where can i get a sword!!!?!?!?!? Noramly i carry atleast 10 shinai for forging so you might get lucky and only need to send the command and hope i have a sword on me. if not
you can find a sword. down south south east east north should be the weapon shop.

The battle ready jutsu is automatic when you enter the room.

say forge weapon sword (your level)

say forge armor (type) (your level )

example say forge armor body 32
armor is a bit more complicated because some equipment cant be forge. So its best to give me already forged items you got from say derryn!

example if thats not clear say forge sword 20

say heal

say herbal (your level)

say antidote (your level)

say kai

When i get to a higher level i will be adding triggers for kokohi but right now they take to much chakra and the trigger is pretty complicated for me.
Back to top Go down
alucard

helping hands triggers Empty
PostSubject: reply   helping hands triggers EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 pm

just a small update becouse i couldnt find the edit buttom and didnt feel like looking

the example for forging swords is

example say forge weapon sword 20
Back to top Go down

helping hands triggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Naruto :: World of Naruto :: Hints,tips,and help :: Hints and tips-
Jump to: